AVAC® Tennis Competitive Path Overview
AVAC's Competitive Path program is designed for players who are committed to improving as competitive tennis players. Players are encouraged to participate in the five building blocks of becoming a better competitive player:
- Private Lessons: One-one-one with an AVAC® pro to work on specific skills.
- Training: Specific skill and movement training with a high number of repetitions.
- Clinics: Group lesson with 4 or more players that will work on skills to play singles or doubles.
- AVAC® In-House Match Play. This allows players to test the skills they've developed in training and clinics in low-pressure match situations.
- USTA Junior Team Tennis and Tournaments. This gives the junior player a chance to test the skills they've developed in AVAC's training, clinics, and in-house competition in USTA sanctioned match play.
Junior Elite Clinic | Ages 12 - 16
The Junior Elite Clinic focuses on developing players ages 12 - 16 for competition at the high school junior varsity level, as well as in USTA tournaments. The goal is to develop strokes players can trust under competitive pressure.
Junior Tour Clinic | Ages 12 - 18
The Junior Tour clinic focuses on developing players for competition at the high school varsity level, as well as in open USTA tournaments. The goal is to develop strokes players can trust under competitive pressure, learning all the movement and tactics required in competitive play. A great stepping stone to college and more specialized tennis training.
Junior Team Tennis (JTT) | Ages 10 - 18
Junior Team Tennis give the Junior player a chance to test the skills they've developed in AVAC's classes, clinics, and training in actual USTA match play. View more information here.
AVAC® In-House Match Play | Ages 5 - 18
Red, Orange, Green, Yellow
AVAC's In-House Match Play allows players to test the skills they've developed in practice in match situations. There is no charge for In-House Match Play.