AVAC Tennis Competitive Path Overview
Navigation links to sign-up Competitive class sign-up pages:
AVACs Competitive Path program is designed for players who are committed to improving as competitive tennis players. Players are encouraged to participate in the five building blocks of becoming a better competitive player:
• Private Lessons: One-one-one with an AVAC® pro to work on specific skills.
• Training: Specific skill and movement training with a high number of repetitions.
• Clinics: Group lesson with 4 or more players that will work on skills to play singles or doubles.
• AVAC® In-House Match Play. This allows players to test the skills they've developed in training and clinics in low-pressure match situations.
• USTA Junior Team Tennis and Tournaments. This gives the junior player a chance to test the skills they've developed in AVAC's training, clinics, and in-house competition in USTA sanctioned match play.
3 - 2 - 1 Training | 3 Levels (Invitation Only)
AVAC's 5 and 10 week accelerated training for committed Juniors. The focus is on automating strokes, movement, balance, and recovery.
Intro & Basic Training Programs are the ideal model with training, clinic, match play and private lessons.
Performance Level Program is a 5-week program with 2x/week training and 1x/week match play.
3-2-1 Intro Program | Cost $500 (member) / $550 (non-member)
A 10-week developmental program for 5 - 8 year olds. Limit 6 players.
Sunday 5 - 7 pm / Match Play Sunday, 12 - 1 pm.
3-2-1 Basic Program | Cost: $600 (member) / $650 (non-member)
A 10-week training for 8 - 18 year olds. Limit 5 players.
Training Monday thru Wednesday, 6 - 8 pm / Match Play Friday or Sunday, 4 - 6 pm
3-2-1 Performance Program | Cost: $600 (member) / $650 (non-member)
A 5-week program for 8 - 18 year olds. Limit 10 players.
Training Monday & Wednesday, 4 - 6 pm / Match Play Friday, 4 - 6 pm.
AVAC In-House Match Play | Ages 5 - 18
Red, Orange, Green, Yellow
AVAC's In-House Match Play allows players to test the skills they've developed in practice in match situations.
Yellow Ball (Ages 12 - 18) Saturday 5 - 7 pm
Green Ball (Ages 8 - 12) Sunday 3 - 5 pm
Orange Ball (Ages 7 - 10) Sunday 1 - 3 pm
Red Ball (Ages 5 - 8) Sunday 12 - 1 pm
|In-House Match Play||Cost|
|Member/Non-Member 1 Drop-In||$20|
Junior Team Tennis | Ages 10 - 18
Junior Team Tennis give the Junior player a chance to test the skills they've developed in AVAC's classes, clinics, and training in actual USTA match play. View Summer schedule info here.
*Sat/Sun in-house match play included
Junior Tournament Clinic | Ages 12 - 16
The Junior Tournament Clinic focuses on developing players ages 12 - 16 for competition at the high school junior varsity level, as well as in USTA tournaments. The goal is to develop strokes players can trust under competitive pressure.
Tuesday thru Thursday 4:30 - 6 pm
Saturday 12 - 1:30 pm
|Junior Tournament Clinic||Cost|
|Member 1 Drop-In||$62|
|Non-Member 1 Drop-In||72|
Junior Tour Clinic | Ages 12 - 18
The Junior Tour clinic focuses on developing players for competition at the high school varsity level, as well as in open USTA tournaments. The goal is to develop strokes players can trust under competitive pressure, learning all the movement and tactics required in competitive play. A great stepping stone to college and more specialized tennis training.
Monday thru Wednesday 4 - 6 pm
Saturday 10 - 11:30 am
|Junior Tour Clinic||Cost|
|Member 1 Drop-In||$72|
|Non-Member 1 Drop-In||$82|
- 8-Pack Prices are for any 8 classes available and expire 3 months from the purchase date
- We give a 10% discount for second family child
- $25 player evaluation by Pros
- Please call 408.445.4915 to enroll; Prices are subject to change without notice