Almaden Valley Athletic Club® is delighted when you choose to share your Club with your friends and family. We honor the fact that you pay your dues to have the Club facilities available by asking that guests pay the fees below when they visit your Club with you:Guest fees are as follows:
| All guests 15 years of age and older
| Guests under the age of 15
Due to software changes, guest passes will be available through the AVAC Sales Team instead of electronically loaded on to your account. For your friends and family who are interested in joining and live in the immediate area, please see a Sales Counselor for guest passes. Occasionally, we do offer free guest days, which are announced in the bi-weekly eBulletins and activities + newsletters.
If you would like to bring a guest on a day that is not designated as a Complimentary Guest Day, please choose one of these options:
- A qualified guest may take a tour of the Club with one of our Membership Counselors and enjoy a complimentary visit; please call 408.445.4910, in advance, to schedule their tour.
- Pay the Guest Fee outlined above.
- For out-of-town guests who will be staying with you for an extended period, please contact Membership Services at 408.445.4910 to arrange for a short term, fee-based Visitor's Pass.
- Please register ALL guests at the Front or Back Desk. Guests will be required to complete and sign the Guest Information Card. A photo ID may be required and may be held at the Front or Back Desk during their visit.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests. Any guest who violates our policies may be refused future guest privileges.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member during their entire visit.
- Members are responsible for any damage to AVAC® properties caused by their guests.
- Your guest has the same facility-use privileges as your membership dictates.
- Failure to register your guest as required will result in a charge to your membership account; continued failure to check in may result in termination of your membership.
Referral Reward Program
Our ongoing Referral Membership Reward Program is a win-win scenario for you and your guests! We update the program regularly. Please check www.avac.us/Rewards for current offers. Everyone benefits when a guest joins AVAC®, and starts to enjoy the enriching experience that is The AVAC® Difference!
Effective March 1, 2014, AVAC® is moving to a dues billing system that will include cash, check, and EFT. If you are currently paying by credit card, please fill out this EFT form and return it to the AVAC® Business Office by February 28. EFT billing is a complimentary service. As an added service, there will no longer be a surcharge to payments made by cash or check. AVAC® is also moving to 100% paperless statements. If you absolutely require a paper statement, we can accommodate your request for a $2 fee. All other services including fitness, pro shop, café, tennis, massage, etc. may be purchased with credit card. Questions can be directed to the Business Office at 408.267.8880.