Registration is open to all families
Please print and return these forms prior to lessons:
Perpetual Cancellation Policy
Makeup Lesson Request
AVAC Swim School® believes that children are most successful in a consistent learning environment. Therefore, we encourage your child to attend their regularly scheduled swim class as often as possible.
• To qualify for a makeup class, you must let the AVAC Swim School® know via our online form or in person.
• Makeup classes are based on availability and are not guaranteed. You may attend any Open Swim free of charge if you cannot find a makeup class that suits your schedule.
• Makeups must be booked in the month in which they were missed. If the missed lesson occurs during the last week of the month, the make-up can be booked through the 7th of the following month. (For example, if the class is missed on the 30th of the January, a make-up for the missed lesson can be booked anytime between the 1st and the 7th of February).
• We ask you not to schedule your makeup class more than 7 days in advance.
• We cannot guarantee the same teacher for your makeup class.
• Credits will not be issued for a missed class.
• Makeup classes do not accumulate
• Those coming twice per week are allotted 2 makeup classes per calendar month.
• Makeup classes cannot be rescheduled (you can’t make up a makeup).
• Those enrolled in Private or Semi-Private lessons may make up missed classes in a group class.
• We cannot provide makeup classes for the following students: Swimmers in first month of Starfish or Polliwog levels, Special Needs swimmers, Barnacles swimmers, Missed make-up lessons, Children over 3 in Private/Semi-Private classes, 5 -Day Summer Sprints & Pre-Comp Course
Adding an additional student to a class may disrupt the consistency and integrity of the class setting. We do not recommend makeup classes for your child if he or she:
• Is still upset or anxious about any aspect of the swim lesson experience (strangers, noise, separation anxiety, water, submersion, etc.)
• Is sensitive to change (time, teacher, environment)
If your child falls into one or both of the categories above, please use the Open Swim as your makeup option.