Junior Tennis Camps
Benefits for Your Junior:
- Excellent tennis foundation, including developing stroke mechanics, tactics, strategy.
- Personalized attention & training, with one teaching pro for every six students.
- Better athletic foundation, including hand-eye coordination, balance & footwork.
- Develop outlook & skills to handle competitive pressure.
- Improve teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Greater stamina & strength, with tennis & swimming activities.
- Great fun!
Other Program Highlights:
- 10% off when you sign-up a junior for more than 1 week.
- 10% off when you sign-up a sibling.
Sign-Up Now Online!
- Free Tennis Lesson ($50) Bonus - If You Sign-up Before June 6th
- Book a week of Tennis Camp online before June 6th & your junior will receive a free, one-half hour tennis lesson from AVACís teaching pro staff. A private tennis lesson is the best way to start your junior introduced to tennis & looking forward to the summer tennis camp. Once you book, just contact us at the AVACģ Tennis Office to schedule a lesson with one of our pros
How it Works:
Dress. Dress junior in hot weather summer tennis clothes with broad rim hat. Apply sun screen & bring water. Snacks will be provided, but itís recommended that you pack a light snack. For All Day campers, pack a lunch.
Drop-off. For younger juniors, you can drop-off and check-in with the AVACģ Tennis Office 10 minutes prior to camp start. For older juniors, you can arrange to drop them off without parent having to come to Tennis Office.
Activities tailored for age & ability. AVACís team of teaching pros will divide juniors into different levels according to age & ability, supervising all activities. Each junior will receive a weekly evaluation by our pro teaching staff.
Pick-up. For younger juniors, check-out and pick them up at the AVACģ Tennis Office at the end of the camp session time. You can arrange to pick-up older juniors without coming to the Tennis Office.
Daily Schedule of Activities:
9:00 am Welcome to morning campers and warm up.
9:15 am Introduce and practice theme of the day.
10:30 am Snack break and swim.
11:30 am Tennis games that re-enforce practice theme of the day.
12:30 pm Lunch. Morning campers pack to leave.
1:00 pm Afternoon campers arrive. Theme of the day is reintroduced.
1:15 pm Either Guest pro of the day or practice theme of the day.
2:30 pm Snack and swim.
3:30 pm Tennis games and/or other sports.
4:50 pm Clean up courts and pack up to go home.
Cancellations? No problem!
Camp reservation purchases will be refunded if you cancel 14 days prior to the start of the weekly camp session. You can cancel either by calling the Tennis Office at 408.445.4915 or emailing us. See our full cancellation policy below.
Detailed Cancellation Policy. A $10 processing fee will be charged on all cancellations. For cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the start of camp, the balance will be refunded. Cancellations made less that 7 days prior to the start of camp will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee, and the balance will be refunded. Cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to the start of camp will be assessed a 50% cancellation fee and the balance will be refunded. No refunds after camp begins.
Check back for next session dates.