• Techniques - using strategy, court position, pace for match play
• Physical conditioning - strength, speed, coordination, and injury prevention
• Mental aspects of tennis- handling stress, dealing positively with adversity
• Technical strokes- working on backhand, forehand, volley, and serve correction
• Movement - footwork patterns to send and receive the ball effectively
Use of orange, green, and yellow balls will prevail and prepare the players for tournament and league play. For Junior players ages 6-18 with some tennis experience to advanced levels, equivalent to AVAC Jr Aces, Challengers, and Excellence Development.
Coaches: Associate Pros: Al Juodikis, David Crain, Brett Foreman, Borko Sijacic, Shin Kim, and Manny Fernandez
Check back next Summer for session dates and more information.