Guided Strength and Movement
Guided Strength and Movement ("GSM") with Jackie Vail, CPT
Upcoming Tuesday/Thursday Sessions:
Tuesday & Thursday | 12:30 - 1:15 pm
October 30 - November 29 (No class on 11.20 or 11.22)
December 4 - 20 (3 weeks)
NEW Class! Wednesdays | 9 - 9:45 am
Guided Strength & Movement: TRX & Kinesis Focus (for all ages)
Upcoming session dates will be announced soon!
$80 AVACŪ Members | $100 Guests
*Special rate for AbsoluteFIT members: $15 per Wednesday
This new Wednesday class is for all ages, and will concentrate on the use of TRX and Kinesis. 6:1 ratio.
GSM Program Benefits
- Small group setting
- Safe, guided workout
- Exercises designed to keep challenging you & keep you in your comfort zone!
- Classes held on the Fitness floor
- Lead by AVACŪ veteran Jackie Vail, CPT, with assistance from Mary Ann Smith, Senior Wellness Director
Traditional GSM Class Structure
- 5 minutes | Greetings & workout introduction
- 5 minutes | Warm up session
- 20 minutes | Structured resistance training (with a partner)
- 5 minutes | Flexibility training
- 5 minutes | Allotted for teaching time & transitions within class