Current AVACŪ Status
We are excited to announce the opening of our indoor fitness center on Monday, July 13.
Indoor Fitness Center:
- Please note that at this time county guidelines are prohibiting all indoor cardio & aerobic activity.
- Masks must be worn at all times while working out indoors.
- Reserve a 60 minute workout slot through our mobile app or online portal.
- Members may reserve their slot starting at 8 am, 3 days in advance.
- Workout reservations have a firm end time to allow our team to clean the facility before the next reservation window.
- As a courtesy, AVAC® Senior Members are invited to reserve an exclusive slot 11 am - 12:30 pm Monday - Friday if they choose.
- Check in with AVAC® staff, using your name, under the awning at the AVAC® front desk. Please wait on a spacing marker if there is a line.
- Please familiarize yourself with the flow of our new fit floor by watching our video.
- Time your arrival. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your workout reservation. This will only increase the chance of gathering & cause you to wait in a spaced-out line on the sidewalk. You may arrive & leave any time within your 60 minute reservation.
- Please leave promptly at the end of your reservation to allow us time to clean.
- 7600 square foot outdoor fitness center with 4000 square foot covered space center on our tennis courts with cardio equipment, weights, & machines to enjoy outdoor exercise
- New club hours starting July 13: Mondays - Fridays 5 am-10 pm, Saturdays 6:30 am - 9 pm, & Sundays 6:30 am - 8 pm.
- Outdoor Group Fitness & Cycling classes are increased to 20 participants. Individual shade covers for each person for added comfort during group classes.
- Screening: Please read & answer (to yourself) a series of health questions prior to check-in. Be prepared to take a contact-less temperature if you appear to have flu-like symptoms. Privacy & discretion will be honored.
- Parking: Please park in the front AVAC® lot only. Currently, the two church lots on Carter Avenue are closed.
- Come Prepared: Please bring your own sweat towels & water bottles.
- Available bathrooms at AVAC® will be the Jr. Locker Rooms, Tennis, & at the Back Entrance.
- Our main locker rooms are currently closed. AVAC® Member Services can hold small items (i.e car keys) in a visible cubby at the AVAC® Front Desk, under video surveillance.
Welcome back! Please continue to check back on this page for regular updates on current programs at AVAC®, what's coming soon, & how Team AVAC® is safely resuming operations. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you cannot access your account. Email or call 408.445.4940.
Here's what's open:
Swim School & Camps & Juniors
• JrFIT Summer Camp
• Stay Safe Mini Swim Camp
• Private Swim Lessons
• Child Care
• Aqua Fitness
• Group Classes & Virtual Training on AVAClife
• Personal Training, Pilates, & Nutrition
• How the new AVAC® works
• Account Access (Trouble accessing your account? Email or call 408.445.4940.)
• AVAC® Full Safe Reopen Plan—Working Copy