Elite Youth Performance
Foundations Of Movement For Junior High & High School Athletes
Session starts March 17 • 8 Sessions
Tuesday / Thursday • 6 - 7 pm
AVAC® Family $240
• Multi-directional movement to help improve mobility, flexibility, stability, & strength.
• Pillar strength: understand the value of developing & maintaining a strong core.
• SPEED! Proper upper & lower body mechanics to help improve running/sprinting ability &
• Improve quickness in your first step.
• Improve agility & your change of direction skills.
• Jump higher & farther! Plyometrics for beginners, intermediate, & advanced athletes.
• Get your mind right! Reinforcing a positive mental attitude in athletics & everyday life.
Anthony has worked with CAL & SJSU football & is the current strength & conditioning coach
for the Oakland Panthers (IFL), & head strength & conditioning coach at Leigh High School