AVAC® ULTIMATE TENNIS SUMMER CAMP
RSVP: email, or call 408.445.4915
Have fun in the sun, meet new friends & learn the game of tennis!
June 29 – July 17
Ages 8 – 16
Activities include: • Tennis - learn forehand, backhand, volleys, serve, overhead, & how to keep score • Swimming • Pickleball • Ping Pong • Pizza Party Fridays • Snacks provided, just pack a lunch
9 am - 3 pm • AVAC® Family: $1,260, Guest: $1,440
10% Discount on second child
Items to bring: water, sunscreen, hat, tennis racket, swim suit, towel, lunch & positive attitude!
AVAC® Mini Summer Camp Tennis Program 3 Week Session
June 8 - 26 • RSVP: email, or call 408.445.4915
Please ensure your child is prepared for camp by:
- bringing water, packed lunch, & hat
- tennis racket
- swim suit & towel
- sunscreen (apply before arriving)
- face covering or mask to be worn on AVAC® entry
AGES 6 - 8 | JUNIOR ACES "ORANGE BALL" MINI SUMMER CAMP
3-Week Session Pricing: Member 3x week $190, Guest 3x week $208
Tuesday, Thursday | 4 - 5 pm & Saturday | 10:30 - 11:30am
Aces is designed for players ages 6 to 8. The Aces class uses the smaller 36-foot court and smaller racquets (19" to 23"). We will introduce the basic strokes of the game the forehand, backhand, volley and the serve. We focus on consistent positive reinforcement allowing kids to gain success and build confidence, which in turn increases enjoyment. We will incorporate fun games and activities along with basic drills to help keep learning tennis fun.
AGES 8 – 12 | JUNIOR CHALLENGERS "GREEN BALL" MINI SUMMER CAMP
3-Week Session Pricing: Member 3x week $296, Guest - 3x week $325
Tuesday , Thursday | 5 – 6:30 pm & Saturday | 12:30 – 2 pm
Challengers we will introduce the basic strokes of the game the forehand, backhand, volley and the serve working towards each child being able to repeat each stroke. We also emphasize proper footwork and movement with live ball drills with quick movements that are essential to developing the complete tennis player. Each student will be taught how to keep score and basic tennis concepts.
AGES 10 – 18 | JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT "YELLOW BALL" CIRCUIT SUMMER CAMP
3-Week Session Pricing: Member 3x week $412, Guest 3x week $452
Monday, Wednesday & Friday | 4 - 6 pm
Junior Development class is for ages 10-18 and uses regular yellow tennis ball. Our instruction continues to build on developing a solid foundation in all aspects of a player's game. We begin to focus on building consistency in all strokes and while this can only be accomplished through repetition we will provide a variety of game play situations. This clinic will help players improve their footwork, conditioning, and point/match strategy while incorporating focus and intensity. Students will be taught more advanced strokes and strategy while always focusing on honing stroke production. We will work with each student to maximize their tennis playing skills and abilities while making learning the game of tennis a fun experience.
COVID19 Tennis Camp Instructor Guidelines
1. Tennis Camp Instructors who are feeling any COVID19 symptoms should refrain coming to AVAC® to work.
2. Tennis Camp Instructors, must wear a mask covering that covers their nose and mouth while entering AVAC® and anywhere on the premises. Tennis Camp Instructors wearing a mask while providing tennis instruction or during other activities is optional.
3. Tennis Camp Instructors must wear gloves on their hands when disinfecting or cleaning surface areas.
4. Tennis Camp Instructors while on AVAC® premises will continue to social distance staying 6 ft apart. While also monitoring the group of children they have.
5. All shared staff tennis equipment will be disinfected after use.
6. Tennis Camp Instructors will continue to work to provide excellent customer service and stay positive and supportive in all communication to campers and their families.