Ultimate Tennis Summer Camp
RSVP: email, or call 408.445.4915
June 7 - August 6
Ages 8 – 16
• Tennis - learn forehand, backhand, volley's,
serve, overhead, & how to keep score
• Ping Pong
• Pizza Party Fridays
• Snacks provided, just pack a lunch
Items to bring: water, sunscreen, hat, tennis racket, swim suit, towel, lunch & positive attitude!
Monday - Friday Daily Schedule:
8:45 - 9 am • Check-In & Warm up
9 am • Introduce day's theme, drills & practice
10 am • Snack Break
10:15 am • Continue tennis practice
11 am • Lunch break & open swim time/ping pong/pickleball/games
12:15 pm • Court clean-up & getting ready to leave
12:30 • Morning camp student pick-up
12:45 pm • Back on court, continue practice
1:45 pm • Snack Break/ping pong/pickleball/games
2:15 pm • Continue practice
3 pm • Court clean up & all day camp student pick-up
COVID19 Tennis Camp Guidelines
1. Campers or family members feeling any COVID19 symptoms should refrain from coming to AVAC for Camp. Campers and family members will be screened and may have their temperature taken with touch less thermometers (forehead/temporal artery thermometers) when entering the tennis area. If it is determined a student or family member has a fever (temperature reading above 100.4 F) they will not be allowed to enter the Tennis area.
2. Campers and family members 2 years and above must wear a mask covering that covers their nose and mouth while entering tennis area and anywhere on the premises. While playing tennis or doing an activity, wearing a mask is optional. If students or families do not have a mask, AVAC will provide one for them or they will not be allowed to enter tennis area.
3. Camp families while on AVAC premises will continue to social distance staying 6 ft apart. Individuals who do not adhere to the 6 ft social distance will be asked to leave. Students while playing tennis or doing activities should adhere to social distance 6 feet apart. All camp groups will be in groups of 14 maximum.
4. Tennis Camp Instructors will remind campers to practice Hygiene, Etiquette while at AVAC washing hands, cough sneeze into sleeves, & considerate of others around you. Wipes and hand sanitizer will be available in the tennis area and with the counselors when we are about the facility.
5. Tennis Camp Instructors will communicate with you on any issues or new information.
6. Tennis Camp Drop Off - Park at the AVAC back parking lot and enter through the back desk entrance. First day check-in may require: signing of waiver, payment, obtaining wrist band which will be done at the tennis office.