• Reserve your spot 49 hours in advance (early morning lap swimming & classes) through the AVAC® Online Portal
• Instructions on logging into AVAC® Online & Making a Reservation here
• Account Access (Trouble accessing your account? Email or call 408.445.4940.)
Parking, Entrance & Checking In
• Entrance & exit through the front entrance (on Camden Ave) & back gate. Parking is available in the front AVAC & the Open Bible Church lot in the back.
• Please don't come if you are sick & be prepared to be screened upon entering
- Outdoor Areas (pool, tennis, walkways, & parking lots)
- Masks optional for all members & guests.
- Indoor Areas
- Masks required for unvaccinated members & guests (2 years old & older).
- Inside Swim School, Jr.FIT Zone, NinjaZone, & Camp Rooms
- Masks required.
• Gym & pool reservations will be assessed a $5 fee for all "no shows". Need help cancelling a gym reservation? Call us a minimum of 2 hours in advance at 408.445.4900 to avoid a no show, late cancel, or double booking fee.
• Please plan one reservation a day to allow as many families to utilize the fresh air & outdoor activities as possible.
Sanitization & Cleanliness
• Wash hands, cough/sneeze into sleeves, & be considerate of others around you
• Wipe down anything they touch before & after use. Extra sanitation stations are available throughout the facility
• Daily overnight cleaning will continue as usual with the addition of Biomist complete saturation disinfection of all areas used by members.