Drop-In Drills & Games are an integral part of AVAC’s weekly roster, along with USTA Leagues, private lessons, as well as an exciting series of social play and organized tournaments.
Champions to Match Our Courts
Our coaches will coordinate USTA leagues, working with adults as well as juniors. We host Red, Orange and Green Ball Junior League for San Jose, part of USTA’s 10 and Under Tennis.
If you experience any difficulties reserving a court, please do not hesitate to contact the AVAC® Tennis Office at 408.445.4915.
1. Each member will need to go to www.avac.playtennisconnect.com to register themselves.
2. To begin: Click on "Register", upper left corner in green. Enter your first & last name, email & phone
3. Scroll down-enter the security text with no space between letters or numbers – it is not case sensitive – click on "SUBMIT"
4. You will be directed to "Contact Manager" – enter any user name you would like & your own password – then confirm the same password
5. Click on “Home” in the upper left side of the page
6. Click on “Court Scheduler” in the upper left to begin to reserve your court
7. Click on the "Calendar Date" on the right you wish to reserve courts.
8. Below the calendar is the “Schedule” button to click on to reserve you court
9. Click on “confirm”, “confirm and add another” or “close”
Once you have made your reservation it is important that you stop by the AVAC® Tennis Office when arriving to confirm your court.
1. It gives us a chance to greet you!
2. It allows us to remind you of any important up-coming events
3. It allows you to ask questions about events, courts, socials or make suggestions
4. There may have been a court reassignment due to maintenance, extendedUSTA matches or unforeseen events. This allows you to go directly to your appropriate court.
Court Cancellations: If you need to cancel your reservation or cannot arrive on time, it is important that you contact the AVAC® Tennis Office to let them know as soon as possible.
1. It frees up courts for others who have been wanting to make a reservation
2. We can respond appropriately to members who are on site that ask why a court is open or can they use that court
3. In the past we had a 3 strike program for non-cancellation of a reserved court. After that the 3rd strike you were charged a fee - we would prefer not to use this program
Courts wet or dry? Click here to see the condition of courts 1 - 5.
Tennis Office Hours
Monday - Friday | 8:30 am - 12 pm & 3 - 7:30 pm
Saturday | 8:30 am - 6 pm
Sunday | 8:30 am 12:30 pm & 1 - 4:30 pm
We Have Programs For You
From beginner to the experienced player, we have lessons to fit your needs
Bringing our instructional program’s dynamic vision into our competitive leagues and events.
No reservation required, just come by and play.
The fastest growing sport in the U.S. is now at AVAC! Starting with one exhibition court to showcase the sport, Pickleball is open via drop-in to AVAC Tennis Members.
Match Play is FREE for AVAC® Tennis Members. No reservation required, just come by and play!