Tennis Director Ken DeHart, Professional Tennis Registry - International Master Professional (PTR) Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) Master Professional, has assembled high-caliber team to set his unique programs in motion.
Drop-In Drills & Games are an integral part of AVAC’s weekly roster, along with USTA Leagues, private lessons, as well as an exciting series of social play and organized tournaments.
Champions to Match Our Courts
Our coaches will coordinate USTA leagues, working with adults as well as juniors. Al Juodikis heads up the Red, Orange and Green Ball Junior League for San Jose, part of USTA’s 10 and Under Tennis along with David Crain and Liz Westergren.
Court Reservations | Contact the Tennis Office at 408.445.4915 or log on here
AVAC® Tennis Members may reserve any open court on the hour or half hour for weekdays or weekends. Court reservation increments are for 30, 60, or 90 minutes and may be booked up to three days in advance.
Court reservation time is 8:30 am. Click here for our court reservation policies.
NEW Tennis Connect Court Reservation System.
As we make this transition, please do not hesitate to contact the AVAC® Tennis Office at 408.445.4915.
1. Each member will need to go to www.avac.playtennisconnect.com to register themselves.
2. To begin: Click on "Register", upper left corner in green. Enter your first & last name, email & phone
3. Scroll down-enter the security text with no space between letters or numbers – it is not case sensitive – click on "SUBMIT"
4. You will be directed to "Contact Manager" – enter any user name you would like & your own password – then confirm the same password
5. Click on “Home” in the upper left side of the page
6. Click on “Court Scheduler” in the upper left to begin to reserve your court
7. Click on the "Calendar Date" on the right you wish to reserve courts.
8. Below the calendar is the “Schedule” button to click on to reserve you court
9. Click on “confirm”, “confirm and add another” or “close”
Tennis Office Hours
Monday - Friday | 8:30 am - 12 pm & 3 - 7:30 pm
Saturday | 8:30 am - 6 pm
Sunday | 8:30 am - 12:30 pm & 1 - 4:30 pm
From beginner to the experienced player, we have lessons to fit your needs
Club & USTA Tennis Leagues
Bringing our instructional program’s dynamic vision into our competitive leagues and events.
No reservation required, just come by and play.