• Members must check-in at front desk, back desk, or tennis office prior to using the tennis courts during non-tennis office hours of operation.
• Proper tennis attire is required for play. No cutoffs or jeans or street clothes. Shirts are to be worn at all times. Proper tennis shoes are required for play i.e. no sandals, non-marking or running shoes are permitted on tennis courts.
• No food or drinks (other than water) on the tennis courts. No smoking or amplified music are allowed on the courts at any time.
• Players are limited to a 1 1/2 hour playing limit per reservation.
• Waiting players: Please show the proper courtesy, allowing on-court players to finish out the point being played prior to walking onto the court.
• No profanity or abusive language while playing.
• Players must be on their court within 15 minutes of the reservation time or forfeit the court. One person cannot "hold" the court for other players who may be late. The court is forfeited unless all players are present.
• Members must check-in at front desk or back desk of AVAC® prior to using the tennis courts during non-tennis office hours of operation. Members are responsible for checking their guests into the Club.
Tennis & Pickleball Court Reservations
• AVAC tennis members can reserve tennis courts 3 days in advance (starting at 7:30 am), one court per day, for 1.5 hours
• AVAC members can reserve pickleball courts 3 days in advance (starting at 7:30 am), one court per day for 1.5 hours.
• Courts can be reserved Monday - Friday from 6 am - 10 pm, Saturday & Sunday from 6 am - 9 pm.
• If you make a reservation & know you are not going to be able to use your court, PLEASE cancel your reservation ASAP! It is important to release your court so other members can have access and enjoy playing.
• You can make court reservations through our online portal, mobile app, or in person.
• Wear a shirts at all times
• Wear appropriate athletic attire
• Keep noise & language respectful
• Be aware of matches on neighboring courts
• Wear non-marking shoes only
• Check-in with the Tennis Office every visit
BBQ & Decks for AVAC® Members Only
• Amplified music
• Food or drinks (other than water) on courts