Pilates is a total body workout with core strength being the foundation. The core muscles lie deep within the abdomen & back. Pilates trains the core muscles not only to be strong, but to work alongside the more superficial muscles of the trunk to support the spine & overall body movement.
As core strength is developed, stability through the entire torso increases. This is one of the ways Pilates helps overcome back pain. Good trunk stability not only increases back strength but allows the body to move more freely & efficiently.
We offer private, semi-private sessions & small group classes. Contact usfor details.
- $25 per session - Mat Pilates Classes (click here for AbsoluteFIT pricing)
- $30 per session – 1x per week reformer class
- $25 per session – 2 or more reformer classes per week
AVAC Pilates Class Schedule:
*Indicates that prior reformer experience is needed in order enroll in class
*10 am • Intermediate Mixed Equipment • Bess - Pilates Studio
• Members get one free orientation class with their membership.
• Class is a prerequisite before taking a Beginner level class.
• A person may have to take multiple orientation classes before the instructor graduates them. Instructor will determine when member is ready for the next level.
• After the first complimentary class, the cost for attendance is $30.
• Please let the instructor know any prior Pilates experience you have.