Direct line: 408.445.4935
Filled with play-to-learn activities, our center features a rock climbing wall, arts & crafts, nature & science projects, and after school support (homework help). All of our staff undergo background screening & are CPR & First Aid certified. Available for children of AVAC® members while they make use of our facility. Parent or guardian must be on site while children are in our facility. This service is not intended to substitute for preschool or daycare.
Ages: 8 weeks+
(Please note: ages 12 months & under have a 1 hour limit)
Monday - Friday • 8:30 am - 2 pm & 3 - 7 pm
Saturday • 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
AVAC Members • $13 per hour, per child
AVAC 2021 Swim & Fitness Membership with child add on • Free, unlimited
(For more information on our new family membership plan, contact us)
Child Care Guidelines
• Masks are required in Child Care.
• Please keep sick children home. Children should remain at home until fever has been gone for at least 3 days without the use of fever-reducing medicines.
• Children being dropped off will be required to take off their shoes before entering the main Child Care area.
• Children will be required to wash their hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds or immediately after drop-off & immediately before pickup.
• Child Care staff will disinfect all toys & equipment used after each shift.
Child Care Reservation Guidelines:
• Reservations required for all members
• Reservations can be made over the phone at 408.445.4900, Online or by e-mail.
• Reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance.
• Reservation cut off time will be 9 pm the previous day to ensure consistent staffing.
• Reservation block times are 1 hour maximum for children under 12 months old.
• Log in to the AVAC® Online Portal
• If you need assistance with your account, contact [email protected]
• Navigate to and click on "Childcare Reservation" on the left
• If you do not see "Childcare Reservation," contact us so we can link your child(ren) to your membership, contact: accounting or 408.445.4940
• Select the child(ren) you want to reserve for, the date, & then the available time slot
• You will now see your reservation at the top of the screen, & a link to cancel on the right if you need to.