Direct line: 408.445.4935
Filled with play-to-learn activities, our center features a rock climbing wall, arts & crafts, nature & science projects, & after school support (homework help). All of our staff undergo background screening & are CPR & First Aid certified. Available for children of AVAC members while they make use of our facility. Parent or guardian must be on site while children are in our facility. This service is not intended to substitute for preschool or daycare.
Ages: 8 weeks+
• 1 hour limit for 12 months & younger
• 4 hour limit for ages 1+
Monday - Friday • 8:30 am - 2 pm & 3 - 7 pm
Saturday • 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
AVAC Members • $13 per hour, per child
AVAC Swim & Fitness Membership with child add on • Free, unlimited
(For more information on our new family membership plan, contact us)
Arts & Activities- Daily • 11:30 am & 4 pm
Children can play, create, build and let their imaginations run wild through fun art projects, fitness and music-based activities
• Arts & crafts
• Games & puzzles
• Reading & music
• Ninja obstacle course
Circle & Story Time - Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays • 10:15 am
We'll engage your little one's senses with everything from circle time learning, story and musical exploration, dance parties, and fort-building fun.
Tennis Tuesdays- 11:30 am - 12:10 pm
We will explore the fundamentals of technique and cultivate hand-eye coordination through a combination of instruction, fun games and free play. Meet in childcare, we will walk to the tennis courts together at 11:30. Two staff will stay in the childcare room for any babies or children who arrive late for tennis will be walked over by a staff member.
Child Care Guidelines
• Please keep sick children home. Children should remain at home until fever has been gone for at least 3 days without the use of fever-reducing medicines.
• Children being dropped off will be required to take off their shoes before entering the main Child Care area.
• Children will be required to wash their hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds immediately after drop-off & immediately before pickup.
• Child Care staff will disinfect all toys & equipment used after each shift.
• Please note: we are a nut-free facility.
Child Care Reservation Guidelines:
• Reservations required for all members
• Reservations can be made over the phone at 408.445.4900, or Online.
• Reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance.
• Reservation cut off time will be 9 pm the previous day to ensure consistent staffing.
• Reservation block times are 1 hour maximum for children under 12 months old.
• Please note: there is a $5 no show fee for reservations not cancelled prior to your reservation.
• Log in to the AVAC® Online Portal
• If you need assistance with your account, contact [email protected]
• Navigate to and click on "Childcare Reservation" on the left
• If you do not see "Childcare Reservation," contact us so we can link your child(ren) to your membership, contact: accounting or 408.445.4940
• Select the child(ren) you want to reserve for, the date, & then the available time slot
• You will now see your reservation at the top of the screen, & a link to cancel on the right if you need to.