Our massage therapists combine various massage modalities to produce an enriching and healing experience. The service is open to non-AVAC members as well as AVAC® members. By appointment only.
Nanci Nardona | Learn More
Swedish | Prenatal & Postnatal | Jin Shin Do Acupressure | Reiki Level II
- Sunday: appointments only
Miki Yannoni | Learn More
Swedish Massage | Sports Massage | Deep Tissue | Prenatal Massage
- Tuesdays: 10:30 am - 5 pm
- Focuses on trigger point therapy, myofascial release, & postural alignment. May also incorporate client education & participation.
- A nurturing blend of classical Swedish massage. Trager work designed by your practitioner to be deeply relaxing and to heighten body awareness. Esalen® incorporates long flowing strokes from head to toe & back to remind the body of its wholeness.
- A relaxing massage designed to safely relieve the aches & pains of pregnancy.
- Specialized massage technique can enhance an athlete's conditioning & performance, reduce injury potential, & aid in injury rehabilitation.
- Relaxing combination of massage techniques used to help decrease aches & pains created by stress, injuries, and postural imbalances.
Trigger Point Therapy
- A trigger point is a focus of hyperirritability within muscle fiber. Finding & extinguishing trigger points eliminates associated pain & allows muscles to work more efficiently.
Acupressure Hand & Body Therapy
- Focuses on points across the body that increases blood flow & opens blockages. Tension in these points develop into spasms, pain & limited range of motion; resulting in chronic conditions like osteo-arthritis, pinched nerves, displaced vertebrae, herniated discs & headaches.
- Addresses the special needs of cancer patients undergoing surgery, chemo- and/or radiation therapy treatments.
AVAC's massage therapists are dedicated to meeting the needs of our members from early morning to late evening. Massage time is set aside specifically for you and without notice, appointments often cannot be rescheduled. Our rescheduling policy requires at the least, a 24 hour notice. Members will be charged half the price of the first missed session and full price for following appointments missed. We look forward to continuing to provide exceptional service.