• AVAC tennis members can reserve tennis courts 3 days in advance (starting at 7:30 am), one court per day, for 1.5 hours
• Courts can be reserved Monday - Friday from 6 am - 10 pm, Saturday & Sunday from 6 am - 8 pm.
• Please note: you may only reserve one tennis court per day.
• Court Cancellation Fee: Court space is a valuable resource at the club & we want to make sure that everyone who wants to play gets the opportunity to. If you are unable to make your reservation time, please take a couple minutes to either cancel on the app or call the club to let us know you cannot make your time so we can free the court up for someone else. To ensure fairness, there is a $20 no show fee to players who do not cancel reservations they will not be attending. We will also remove bookings if players have not shown up within 20 minutes without notifying the club.
You can make court reservations through our online portal, mobile app, or in person.
To see how to get started with our online portal, click here.
Reserve a tennis court using the AVAC Member Portal.
- Log into the AVAC Member Portal
- Click on "Reserve A Court" on the left side of the screen & a court view showing all tennis courts will appear for the current day. If looking to book a court in the future, you can use the date/calendar selector in the upper right of the screen and select the day you want to make the booking. *Courts can only be booked 3 days in advance.
- Use the drop down menu and select "Tennis Courts".
- Click on the "Reserve a Court" button at the top of the screen & enter the additional players names that are playing with you. *You must enter additional player's names. If playing Singles, add the second player. if playing doubles, add all three player's names.
- Highlight the court & time you wish to play, you can highlight up to 1.5 hours of time for play.
- Click on the "Save Reservation" button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- A reservation summary screen will appear, hit "Confirm" to book & save a reservation.
Reserving The Tennis Ball Machine On Online Portal:
- Follow steps 1-3 above
- Toggle the "No Ball Machine" button at the top of the screen (NOTE: when reserving the ball machine you do not need to enter a second player name)
- Follow Steps 4 - 6 above to complete the booking.
- Ball machine can only be reserved on courts 5 & 9.
Reserve a Tennis court using the AVAC Mobile App
- Click "Reservations" tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the day you would like to reserve the court. *Courts can only be booked 3 days in advance.
- Highlight the duration of play you would like (30, 60, or 90 minutes)
- Enter additional players. *You must enter additional player's names. If playing Singles, add the second player. if playing doubles, add all three player's names.
- Advanced Options – Select "Tennis Courts.
- Select "Ball Machine" (additionally, you can narrow the search results by using the "Start Time" bar).
- After making your advanced options selections, click on "Apply" in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the "Search" button to see the available court time results based on your search criteria.
- Select the time you wish to play from the search results. A summary showing the details of the reservation will be displayed.
- Click on the "Reserve" button at the bottom of the screen to complete the court booking reservation.
Reserving The Ball Machine On The Mobile App:
- Follow the steps 1-3.
- After step 3, click "advanced options"
- Highlight "tennis courts" and “ball machine” and click "apply"
- Click "search" and book your court.
Register for Tennis Classes & Drop-In events using the AVAC Member Portal
- Log into the AVAC Member Portal
- Click "Group Activities" menu button on the left side of the screen.
- Click on "Group Activities" to bring up the ability to search for specific classes.
- Use the drop-down menu "All Events"
- Select the "Tennis" activity, then click on "Search". This will return a list of classes & drop in events.
- Select the class you wish to attend. For example, "Saturday Morning Drop-In".
- If a class is available (typically classes are only available for sign up 3 days in advance) click on the "Sign Up" button.
- Select your name or individual from your account you are wanting to register for the class or drop in event & then click the "Register" button at the bottom of the screen.
Register for Tennis Classes & Drop-In events using the AVAC Mobile App
- Click on the "Classes" tab and you will then see results of and all AVAC classes for that day.
- Go to "Categories" and select from the drop-down menu "Tennis". Then click on the "Show Classes" button.
- You then will see results for tennis classes & drop-in events for the day you have selected. If no results show, then there are no classes for that day. You can then toggle and select the dates you wish to attend classes.
- From the results, select the class/event you wish to attend.
- If a class is available (typically classes are only available for sign up 3 days in advance) click on the "Sign Up" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your name or individual from your account you are wanting to register for the class or drop in event and then click the "Next" button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the "Confirm" button at the bottom of the screen.