Outdoor Fitness Center
Our new outdoor fitness center is 7600 square feet of dedicated, covered space—while still under SC County spacing requirements. Masks optional while working out.
- Reservation system through the AVAC® Online Portal.
- Reservations for ALL AVAC® programs (excluding Tennis): Outdoor Fitness Center, cabanas, lap lanes, aqua fitness are now a unified 49 hours in advance. So, for an upcoming Monday 6:30 am Outdoor Fitness Center session you'll be able to register on the AVAC® Online Portal or app as early as 5:30 am this Saturday.
- On Tennis Court #6: 7600+ square feet of full-feature outdoor fitness space including weatherproof cover, resistance machines, free weights, turf for stretching/movement/plyometrics, & our most popular cardio machines.
- On Tennis Court #7: Group Fitness, AbsoluteFIT, & Pilates.
- Check-in no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your reservation time, through the tennis gate
- Masks on anytime you're not exercising.
- Please pay attention to the preferred traffic flow, as marked on the floor.
- Available bathrooms at AVAC® will be the Jr. Locker Rooms, Tennis, & at the Back Entrance. Capacity will be enforced.
- Please stick to a 20-minute maximum time limit on any one piece of cardio equipment.
Wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer after your class/workout.
- Members are expected to wipe down anything they touch before & after use. Extra sanitation stations will be available.
- AVAC® Staff will be standing by inspecting, providing additional cleaning, & disinfecting surfaces.
- Outdoor Fitness Areas will close for 30 minutes after each reservation period for a thorough disinfection & inspection.
- Daily overnight cleaning will continue as usual with the addition of Biomist complete saturation disinfection of all areas used by members.